Website ASU Enterprise Partners
Where the classroom meets the community
The ASU Outreach Hub is dedicated to connecting more constituents in impactful ways using data-derived insights, integrated and collaborative approaches and advanced outreach techniques in support of the ASU Public Enterprise.
The Director of Client Solutions serves as the account management lead responsible for assessing client needs and developing opportunities to ensure effective and efficient planning, management, and implementation of marketing campaigns. Key areas of responsibility include managing a portfolio of ASU client partners, briefing teams, and identifying new areas of growth, making data informed recommendations, leading a team of account managers toward measurable marketing and engagement goals, and serving as a problem solver to deliver solutions to clients across the ASU ecosystem.
What you’ll do:
- Manages and leads a portfolio of key clients and partners
- Leads a team of client solutions/account managers to drive outreach and engagement of multiple audiences to achieve results
- Advises clients on marketing solutions and best practices, makes recommendations, provides data and analysis, and works collaboratively to develop solutions that deliver results
- Fosters and builds trusting relationships with clients, partners, and team members
- Identifies and works to proactively understand client business needs
- Works collaboratively with members of the Outreach Hub team to develop effective marketing strategies, plans, and briefs that address problems and lead to best-in-class work that accomplishes client goals
- Prepares and plans responses to client requests that leverage capabilities and skills of the Outreach Hub team
- Actively leads and manages client meetings while taking a central role in guiding discussions
- Monitors the success of campaigns, proactively reports on results, and provides recommendations to optimize and improve outcomes
- Gathers, shares, and acts on feedback from clients throughout projects while delivering results
- Defines data analyses and insights required of the Strategic Insights Center of Excellence which will support client recommendations
- Ensures the client solutions team understands the resources available to them in the Centers of Excellence to enable data-driven decision-making
- Collaborates, consults, and actively participates in new idea generation, brainstorming sessions and makes recommendations for creative ways to accomplish goals
- Problem solves by bringing the right team members to the table, both inside and beyond the department, to create solutions that adhere to brand, legal and donor privacy standards, while ensuring projects are on time and on budget
- Coaches, mentors, and guides team members by providing consistent feedback, training, and identifying growth and development opportunities
- Contributes to the planning and management of department budget
- Provides key client feedback to leadership that aids in the strategic planning and goal setting process
What you’ll need:
- Team-oriented professional able to effectively manage complex situations involving numerous and sometimes competing constituencies and priorities
- Excellent organizational, negotiation, and leadership skills
- Excellent client relationship and rapport building skills, coupled with the ability to handle high-level client interactions
- Must possess a customer-service philosophy and be able to handle problem solving and issue resolution
- Proven strategic, planning, analytical, creative, and critical thinking skills and abilities
- Deadline driven individual able to work independently and handle multiple high priority tasks in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, and fluid environment
- Skilled in problem solving, decision making, exercising judgement and diplomacy
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Understanding of budgeting and reporting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using MS Office technology
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Public Relations, or closely related field
- Ten (10) years of experience in a marketing or advertising role, including a minimum of three (3) years supervisory experience
- Proven success collaborating with clients, and developing productive and positive working relationships
- Proven experience in the following areas:Leveraging research, data, and reporting to make marketing decisions and optimize campaigns
- Managing multi-channel marketing campaigns, including experience in the principles, practices and methods of digital marketing, social media, design, printing, user experience, content development, video production and more
- Project management experience; managing multiple complex projects simultaneously; working effectively and efficiently with individuals and teams within a diverse environment; strong experience using project management tools and systems
- Hiring and supervising team members including directing daily activities, training, professional development, goal setting and performance management
ASUEP follows federal guidance which requires employees of federal contractors to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, except in limited circumstances in which an employee is legally entitled to an accommodation for medical or religious reasons.
- Hybrid work schedule. We work from home on Mondays and Fridays!
- Comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan with matching employer contribution
- 22 days of vacation time
- 11 holidays, including your birthday
- Parental leave
- Significant tuition reductions
- Professional development is highly valued at ASU Enterprise Partners, where employees are encouraged to look across the organization and nurture new areas of interest
- $30 bi-weekly cell phone reimbursement
At ASU Enterprise Partners:
We serve the faculty and staff of ASU to bring them resources so they can do all the great things that they do.
We’re always looking for new ideas, new solutions, new approaches and new ways to address the challenges facing ASU.
We engage our donors, philanthropists, investors and partners, connecting them to ASU and helping them share their time, talent and treasure.
When we serve, innovate and engage, it shows that we care — about faculty, staff, donors, fellow employees and other partners as we bring resources to ASU.
ASU Enterprise Partners and its subsidiaries is an equal opportunity employer that is firmly committed to promoting justice, equity, diversity, and inclusion within our organization and throughout our sphere of influence. Because we embrace a spirit of innovation and achievement, we will endeavor to maximize the talent and potential of all employees, directors, and volunteers through bold and strategic action aimed at building success and a sense of belonging. All employees are expected to act in good faith to support these actions and to not impede the efforts of others to build a just, equitable, diverse, and inclusive organization.
To apply for this job please visit asuep.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.