Website Catalyst Media Design
Strategic media research, planning & buying, all forms of media.
Objectives of the Role:
The Account Manager is primarily responsible for the day-to-day management of multiple agency accounts. This individual will work to continuously improve their media knowledge as well as their understanding of each clients’ business and their respective categories to provide further insights and optimal results.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Accountable for building and maintaining strong, professional relationships with all assigned clients, including overall client satisfaction and the management of expectations
· Ensure that all client work is completed on strategy, on time and within budget
· Serve as an agency catalyst for implementing and achieving the client’s tactical marketing plan by working with internal team members and external client personnel to determine campaign tactics
· Maintain and support an efficient working environment for all assigned accounts
· Prepare meeting related materials
· Attend all appropriate meetings
· Review and approve billing for all assigned clients
· Coordinate multiple projects simultaneously
· Must be flexible and willing to perform clerical and other work, which may include but is not limited to the trafficking of advertising materials, proof of performance and added value reporting, competitive analysis, filing, copying, and mailing
· Actively build relationships and serves as a positive representation of the company within the advertising/media community
Required Skills & Knowledge:
The ideal candidate will have a related college degree and 3+ years of experience with direct client management in an advertising/marketing environment. Candidate must have proficient time and project management skills and be able to communicate effectively and work well autonomously in a team driven environment. The candidate must be highly motivated and a self-starter with high standards of performance and expectations for themselves and their team. Must have the ability to work in a deadline driven environment, be extremely well organized, analytical, and possess a strong ability to multi-task. Good written and verbal communication skills required. Some software experience is required; further expertise with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook are preferred.
The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This job description in no way constitutes or implies a contract of employment and is subject to change with or without notice, as the Company deems necessary.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org