Website Davidson Belluso
Driven by purpose-driven brands.
Davidson Belluso (D/B) is seeking a Project Manager with 3+ years advertising agency experience as a project manager, traffic manager or junior account executive. This role is responsible for providing support to the account executive for the efficient completion of projects by assigning tasks to internal and external resources, routing edits, establishing priorities, providing status updates, and enforcing quality control and workflow protocols. The Project Manager will report directly to his or her account executive.
Essential Daily Functions
- Serve as the liaison between the account executive and the studio on project deliverables
- Lead daily scrums with the designers and developers for efficient prioritization of tasks
- Collaborate with other project manager for use of resources and coordination of priorities
- Responsible for the day-to-day job tracking and distribution of work to the appropriate departments
- Provide daily updates to account executive and flag possible issues that may impact timelines
- Ensure studio is provided necessary documentation (creative briefs) and assets needed
- Adjust workflow/workload for team members as deadlines and priority change
- Perform quality control measures on all work product prior to internal routing
- Communicate with third-party vendors to ensure on-time delivery and seamless collaboration
- Enforce agency protocols for job creation, tasking, resource allocation management, file naming conventions and proper file organization and storage
- Maintain accuracy of internal production management tools (i.e. Function Point)
- Ensure projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
Required Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, advertising, business or similar
- 3+ years agency experience as project manager, traffic manager or junior account executive
- Proficiency with Office 365
- Knowledgeable of the creative development process for print and digital deliverables
- Process-oriented, highly organized with strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills to build strong relationships and ensure a positive work environment
- Understanding of traffic management, project management and the creative process
- Extreme attention to detail
- Adaptable and flexible while working in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Able to learn, retain and communicate detailed information to staff members
- Proactive thinker and problem-solver
- Comfortable assigning tasks and holding people accountable, including supervisors
Not Required, But Welcome
- Working knowledge of Excel, Function Point, RFP 365 and Creative Suite
- Experience in education, government, healthcare and financial sectors
- Full time employment includes 401K, medical, dental and vision insurance, paid holidays, paid leave, seniority perks and year-end bonuses.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 – $55,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Staff has the option of working remotely per our current Work-From-Home policy.
Submit your application on Indeed.com. Send questions to “careers at davidsonbelluso.com”.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.