Website Esser Design
Make your mark.
Senior Graphic Designer
A Phoenix-based graphic design and branding firm is seeking a Senior Designer to join our team. You like digital work as much as print. You like collaboration with other talented, creative people. Your strategic, yet sensitive to maintaining brand strategy across 360 campaigns. And, you’re looking for a great job. One that will challenge your skills and abilities on a regular basis. Why not start here?
This Senior Designer will work in close partnership with the Creative Director and Account Mangers in all areas from conceptualization through execution while managing multiple projects simultaneously. They can problem solve on multiple projects while bringing strong design solutions to the table for 360 campaigns.
To be successful in this role, you should have in-depth knowledge of graphic design, styles and layout techniques. You should also have experience executing marketing projects from conception to production, including brand identity programs, website design, digital marketing programs, print collateral and product packaging.
Ultimately, you will ensure the design team promotes our brand through delivering high quality pieces on tight deadlines.
• Proven work experience as a Senior Designer or similar role
• Resume, Salary History, and Portfolio of completed design projects
• Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related area
• Have at least 4 years of professional experience in brand, digital and print design solutions
• Be able to work in the office 3 days a week and from home 2 days a week
• Partner with Creative Director to create conceptual design solutions for brand strategy
• Work as part of a team and independently from concept through completion on 360 campaigns
• Gain and exhibit a thorough understanding of clients business goals and industry positioning
• Effective in communicating conceptual ideas and design rationale both verbally and visually
• Transform clients’ business goals into effective, original design solutions
• Have strong conceptual skills, creative execution of design solutions across all media touch points
• Demonstrate general understanding of integrated marketing strategies
• Interpret strategic messaging from client business goals along with internal creative brief documents
• Work with production team to ensure integrity of design in final deliverables
• Meet high standards for quality, accuracy while still maintaining budgets
• Liaise with marketing and design teams to ensure deadlines are met
• Present design refinements to clients
• Possess good oral and written communication skills
• Have superior organizational and management skills
• Stay up-to-date with industry developments and tools
• Participate in new business efforts as requested
• Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of Adobe CC: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, XD
• Experience in animation using After Affects and Adobe Premier would be a plus
• General knowledge of web applications, programming languages and web user interface design (UI)
• Proficiency with content management systems, including WordPress and similar platforms
• Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Staying up-to-date on the ever changing world of technology
About Esser Design
We are a successful, award-winning graphic design and branding firm that has been in business for over 35 years. At Esser Design, we believe in doing many things well. Our integrated approach – working in multiple disciplines with a unified strategy – builds memorable brands that succeed in a variety of media. Our projects include a mix of print, web and multimedia. Our staff consists of seasoned veterans in both creative and client services. Our positive, team-oriented environment emphasizes collaboration while also allowing you to be self-directed. We are looking for someone who enjoys collaborating with other creatives and wants to work with top-notch clients. In return, we offer a cool work environment and a competitive benefits package.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com