The Role: Public Relations Account Executive
Location: This job is work from anywhere (remote) with the option to come into the office. Must live in Arizona.
What’s the opportunity?
A chance to work with a talented, fun, and community-minded team. We value culture, people and doing standout work. It’s no coincidence that LAVIDGE has been named Arizona’s Top Advertising Agency and one of the state’s Best Places to Work.
While we work hard, life-work balance is valued, so we combine the convenience of remote work with a fun and comfortable Phoenix office in the Biltmore area. That means you can work at home, the office (or wherever), but will be available to attend planned and impromptu agency or client meetings in person when needed or when we want to collaborate.
We’re seeking a Public Relations Account Executive to act as the key day-to-day liaison managing client/agency public relations activities while maintaining excellent relations between agency and client.
Who should consider applying?
Anyone with professional PR Account Executive experience including writing, planning and pitching stories to local and national media. In addition, you are a pro at creating social media content and campaigns and have been involved in event coordination and promotion. Successful candidates will have a strong Public Relations portfolio.
Some details you’re probably wondering
In this capacity, as a full-time exempt employee, the Public Relations Account Executive reports to the Managing Director, Public Relations to:
- Know the PR accounts – understand our clients’ businesses and our scope of work to achieve client performance goals
- Provide support for directors and supervisors on each assigned account
- Be a key member of assigned account teams
- Fully support directors and supervisors in account management and driving strong results for clients
- Manage activity timelines and activity matrix, and ensure deadlines are met
- Attend planning meetings and coordinate client status calls
- Write content, releases and story pitches
- Perform Results-driven media relations and outreach
- Develop social media content and execute campaigns
- Coordinate events in-person and virtually, and offer support as needed
- Provide regular and direct contact with clients
- Perform client reporting and accountability
- Qualifications that will make you stand out
- Curiosity, humor and kindness are all qualities we look for in teammates
- Self-starter who isn’t afraid to ask for help
- Professional attitude and openness to constructive feedback
- Organized and detailed oriented
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Proficient in earned and owned media, self-motivated, dependable and team-oriented
- Excellent writing and communications skills
- Bachelor’s degree in public relations, communications, journalism or related field
- 2-5 or more years of professional experience – with an agency, internal communications or as a media reporter
Here are just a few reasons why you’ll love LAVIDGE:
When you join our team, you can expect solid work-life balance and fulfilling career potential in one of Phoenix’s most recognized and well-respected ad agencies. We’re proud to be an inclusive company that celebrates diversity and we appreciate the value it adds to our agency.
- Remote-first work environment with flexibility
- Beautiful office for collaboration with colleagues and clients
- LAVIDGE has been named Arizona’s Top Advertising Agency and one of the state’s Best Places to Work
- Competitive pay with opportunities for growth
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) with automatic enrollment
- 401(k) Plan with 100% vested annual Safe Harbor contribution
- Eight paid federal holidays
- Generous and flexible PTO with 15 PTO days immediately upon start date (number of PTO days increase with
- Paid Winter Break between Christmas and New Year’s Day—in addition to regular Paid-Time-Off (PTO) and paid holidays
- Paid medical insurance premium for employees; family coverage available
- Dental, vision, and a discount healthcare pet plan offered for an incremental cost
- Employee wellness plan
- Employee mental health resources
- Employer-paid life insurance with the option to purchase short- and long-term disability plans
- We’re invested in our community; employees are encouraged to volunteer through LAVIDGE IMPACT
- Office supply gift cards
- Fun and team-building events
- LAVIDGE invests in employee professional development
- Monthly GrubHub allowance
- Free underground parking
- We’re an inclusive company that celebrates diversity and appreciates the value it adds to our team
- The LAVY Awards recognize and reward excellence
More about LAVIDGE
LAVIDGE was founded in 1982 and we’ve grown to be one of Arizona’s largest and most innovative digital, marketing and advertising agencies. Our mantra: Bring us your toughest. We pride ourselves on exceeding expectations and goals, no matter how big the challenge. See for yourself.
Interested in applying?
Tell us your story and what you can bring to the team by sending your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
To apply for this job please visit www.lavidge.com.