The Role: UI-UX Designer/Art Director
Location: This job is work from anywhere (remote) with the option to come into the office. Must live in Arizona.
What’s the opportunity?
A chance to work with a talented, fun, and community-minded team. We value culture, people and doing standout work. It’s no coincidence that LAVIDGE has been named Arizona’s Top Full-Service Advertising Agency and one of the state’s Best Places to Work.
While we work hard, life-work balance is valued, so we combine the convenience of remote work with a fun and comfortable Phoenix office in the Biltmore area. That means you can work at home, the office (or wherever), but will be available to attend planned and impromptu agency or client meetings in person when needed or when we want to collaborate.
We’re seeking a UI-UX Designer/Art Director to develop UI mockups and prototypes, optimize existing user-interface designs, concept and oversee production of visual assets, create digital campaigns, and to contribute to workflow management.
Who should consider applying?
Anyone with professional UI-UX Designer/Art Director experience including a top-notch portfolio to back it up.
Some details you’re probably wondering
In this capacity, as a full-time exempt employee, the UI-UX Designer/Art Director reports to the Chief Creative Officer to:
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that illustrate how sites function and look
- Optimize existing user-interface designs
- Concept ideas and visuals for web, mobile, social, video and experiential campaigns
- Oversee creative production of videos, television, radio, and digital ads
- Present to internal teams and clients
- Work with digital strategists and account executives to manage workflow
- Qualifications that will make you stand out
- Must be able to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to delegate and oversee designers and production artists
- Fluency in Spanish is a bonus (but not required)
- Five+ years of experience as a UI-UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio demonstrating UI-UX experience and ability as an art director
- Strong conceptual, art direction, and design ability
- Knowledge of wireframe and prototyping tools
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software such as Figma, Adobe XD, Photoshop and InDesign
Here are just a few reasons why you’ll love LAVIDGE:
When you join our team, you can expect solid work-life balance and fulfilling career potential in one of Phoenix’s most recognized and well-respected ad agencies. We’re proud to be an inclusive company that celebrates diversity and we appreciate the value it adds to our agency. Why you’ll love LAVIDGE:
- Remote-first work environment with flexibility
- Beautiful office for collaboration with colleagues and clients
- LAVIDGE has been named Arizona’s Top Advertising Agency and one of the state’s Best Places to Work
- Competitive pay with opportunities for growth
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) with automatic enrollment
- 401(k) Plan with 100% vested annual Safe Harbor contribution
- Eight paid federal holidays
- Generous and flexible PTO with 15 PTO days immediately upon start date (number of PTO days increase with tenure).
- Paid Winter Break between Christmas and New Year’s Day—in addition to regular Paid-Time-Off (PTO) and paid holidays
- Paid medical insurance premium for employees; family coverage available
- Dental, vision, and a discount healthcare pet plan offered for an incremental cost
- Employee wellness plan
- Employee mental health resources
- Employer-paid life insurance with the option to purchase short- and long-term disability plans
- We’re invested in our community; employees are encouraged to volunteer through LAVIDGE IMPACT
- Office supply gift cards
- Fun and team-building events
- LAVIDGE invests in employee professional development
- Monthly GrubHub allowance
- Free underground parking
- We’re an inclusive company that celebrates diversity and appreciates the value it adds to our team
- The LAVY Awards recognize and reward excellence
More about LAVIDGE
LAVIDGE was founded in 1982 and we’ve grown to be one of Arizona’s largest and most innovative digital, marketing and advertising agencies. Our mantra: Bring us your toughest. We pride ourselves on exceeding expectations and goals, no matter how big the challenge. See for yourself.
Interested in applying?
Tell us your story and what you can bring to the team by sending your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job please visit www.lavidge.com.