RIESTER is seeking a multi-talented account manager with roots in both the on- and offline advertising realms to tackle a range of projects head-on. Our ideal candidate is dynamic and adaptable, attending to everything from client meetings and project budgets, to directing team members, running email marketing campaigns and running status reports.
Stationed in the Phoenix office, the account manager will collaborate closely with internal and external teams to launch project deliverables.
- A master multitasker, you thrive under pressure and have no problem producing awesome decks and stellar reports under tight deadlines.
- Your analytical brain and outspoken tendencies make you the perfect person to oversee the creative process and then present deliverables (both traditional and digital) to your coworkers and clients.
- You always play nice with others, and that’s only part of what makes you a great leader.
- As an independent-thinker, you’re the first to take the lead (and the initiative) to get things done.
- Others often describe you as “on the ball,” which is why you’re so good at developing estimates, monitoring monthly expenses and tracking client budgets.
- You know enough HTML to make you dangerous.
- You get excited about setting up email campaigns and diving in the reporting
- You’re not afraid to make suggestions to make the process better, for everything from annual initiatives to client communications.
- You enjoy mentoring others because you have knowledge and experience to share.
- Minimum 4+ years at an advertising agency, including 4 or more years in client management.
- Ability to develop and oversee marketing budgets and provide support for account billing.
- Experience working directly with clients to manage plan development, project deliverables and deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising or a related field.
- Previous experience managing digital projects and running analytics reports.
- Background in print, broadcasting and interactive marketing preferred.
- HTML knowledge.
- Experience running and managing email campaigns using tools Salesforce, Silverpop and Mailchimp.
- Knowledge of social media.
- Knowledge of Programmatic digital media.
- Comfortable working with content management systems.
- Ability to draft creative work orders, change orders and project timelines.
- Technologically adept at the Microsoft Office Suite programs, as well as Keynote and accounting software.
- Fearlessly skilled presenter with excellent communications skills.
- Willingness to travel.
RIESTER is privately owned and headquartered in Phoenix, AZ with offices in Los Angeles and Park City. Competitive benefits package includes medical, dental, 401k, flex spending, vacation and more. Modern, fun and fast-paced work environment. Dog friendly.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org