Support the implementation of Interactive Strategy across all digital touch points. Ensure the effective alignment and delivery of technical requirements and business objectives. Maintain maximum efficiency and effectiveness of all technical systems needed to support all digital initiatives.
Scope of Duties
- Manage connectivity and integration of all major data systems including: websites, CRM platform, mobile Apps, and other related systems
- Participate in planning and strategy discussions for online activities to assist in growing the business
- Diagnose and problem solve technical issues negatively impacting business results
- Manage internal resources supporting our interactive operations
- Assist in the development of business requirements for new projects and programs for the digital team
- Hands on management of overall project lifecycle, assuring timely delivery of all project milestones
- Manage the monthly build and release cycle for product maintenance and major enhancements
- Stays abreast of future digital trends and is well connected / has access to key viral influencers.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent training in Web Design & Development, Information Technology, Computer Science or a related field.
- Minimum of 7 years experience with web development projects
- 5 or more years of experience managing and developing cross-functional, high performing digital teams.
- 5 or more years of experience in designing, building and maintaining website and content management systems.
- Proven ability to create and drive the implementation of successful digital strategies coupled with a thorough understanding of UX Design principles and branding.
- Advanced technical expertise, including HTML, CSS, content management systems, email marketing systems, social media platforms, and third-party digital applications.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Strong familiarity with UX/UI design systems.
- Persuasive and has the ability to articulate complex subjects to various peer groups.
- Working knowledge of digital analytics, including tools (e.g., Google Analytics) plus experience defining and measuring key performance indicators.
- Demonstrated ability to develop relationships and build trust and credibility with a diverse set of stakeholders.
- Preference for working in a fast paced and changing environment.
- Integrity and strong sense of professional ethics.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com